• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

More parking wars…..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More parking wars…..

One of my other neighbours sick of mafia cars and vans outside their house asked mafia people to move one of their cars.

I was minding my own business on my works laptop in the kitchen when I heard the shouting. Peeked outside, this mafia wench was shouting at a house with the owner inside, waffling about paying car tax as a right to park anywhere, and complaining about the neighbour having 3 cars. (Rich as the mafia mob still do not have their drive built, and also have at least 6 cars and vans littering the area!)

I just stood and watched at the spectacle. Chav reply (in gypsy Manchester ug type reply) was asking if I was able to make my own entertainment, after I gave her a round of applause.

My response? ‘Of course, I am a man’ and rubbed my groin area. That got her bolting in the house.

Not slept with a horses head before – dreading tonight……..

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    My response? ‘Of course, I am a man’ and rubbed my groin area.

Wilmslow, you cannot be real.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

My response? ‘Of course, I am a man’ and rubbed my groin area. That got her bolting in the house.
      Stay where you are. We will be there asap

Comment

……..
        I can imagine her shock. She probably thought you were a girlie, and therefore got the shock of her life

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

One of my other neighbours sick of mafia cars and vans outside their house asked mafia people to move one of their cars.

I was minding my own business on my works laptop in the kitchen when I heard the shouting. Peeked outside, this mafia wench was shouting at a house with the owner inside, waffling about paying car tax as a right to park anywhere, and complaining about the neighbour having 3 cars. (Rich as the mafia mob still do not have their drive built, and also have at least 6 cars and vans littering the area!)

I just stood and watched at the spectacle. Chav reply (in gypsy Manchester ug type reply) was asking if I was able to make my own entertainment, after I gave her a round of applause.

Not slept with a horses head before – dreading tonight……..

after she saw me cowwering behind my focus.

My Response? I wet myself and apologised before slinking back into the house a gibbering wreck.
          Still Invoicing

Comment

Provided there are no yellow lines etc, what law prevents anyone parking their cars where they like in your overcrowded and ficticious road?

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

Wilmslow, you cannot be real.
              WHS

Comment

Yawn...
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                X