• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi, Brillo!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oi, Brillo!

WTF Are your boys thinking?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7562703.stm

Not exactly the way to win people over to your cause now is it?
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

The Highways Agency said tailbacks stretched for nearly 12 miles.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      WTF Are your boys thinking?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/7562703.stm

Not exactly the way to win people over to your cause now is it?
      Ever considered a job in PR?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Ever considered a job in PR?
        Nah. Though sounds like you need one if you think this was a smart idea - pissing off politicians is one thing we'll all applaud, pissing off regular people and causing a 12 mile+ tailback is another. That's just fecking stupid.

Wouldn't have thought it took a rocket scientist to figure that one out ...

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Nah. Though sounds like you need one if you think this was a smart idea - pissing off politicians is one thing we'll all applaud, pissing off regular people and causing a 12 mile+ tailback is another. That's just fliping stupid.

Wouldn't have thought it took a rocket scientist to figure that one out ...

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out you dont have a clue about how to get publicity..... how quaintly naive you are.

Comment

pissing off politicians is one thing we'll all applaud, pissing off regular people and causing a 12 mile+ tailback is another. That's just fliping stupid.
            He's doing it for his daughter though. I guess she must really, really love traffic jams. Or something.

Comment

"The Highways Agency warned drivers to expect delays of up to 90 minutes."

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out you dont have a clue about how to get publicity..... how quaintly naive you are.
                Yeah, you totally got my point. Keep up the good work sunshine.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post

I was going to give snaw a fully reply - but yours is far far better!

10 years ago I would have agreed with snaw - quite odd seeing it work in action....

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                    He's doing it for his daughter though. I guess she must really, really love traffic jams. Or something.
                    I hoping you are enjoying making fun of someone who is suffering a living bereavement from seeing his daughter. Who is so desperate that he will do ANYTHING to try to see her again.

I hope so - cos I think you make Wilmslow look clever.

Comment

Working...
                    X