• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Georgia?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Georgia?

Posted by one of our colonial friends on a Yahoo forum:

"i herd on the news that rusia has invaded but i dont see them no where wats going on I live in georegia but i dont see rusia no where not even sound but they says theres tanks should i be worrie..."

Er, yes, probably.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I don't think the Georgians are going to win actually. I mean look at them. No chance against a Russian tank.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
        I don't think the Georgians are going to win actually. I mean look at them. No chance against a Russian tank.
        Good one.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post

"i herd on the news that rusia has invaded but i dont see them no where wats going on I live in georegia but i dont see rusia no where not even sound but they says theres tanks should i be worrie..."

Er, yes, probably.

Comment

Er, yes, probably.
            Evolutions finest hour
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Some of the responses:

Iz so proud of you! Look at you learnin to use this here computation machine and this here internets. youz like leo from dat movie da matrix an such. umm an such as countries like rusia need to learn peas! you should be worrie... lets help teach them how to love each other an such.
              no honey, you shouldn't be worried at all. russia didn't invade georgia, they invaded a breakaway province in south carolina. georgia is pretty safe, because as all americans and intelligent russians know, there's nothing there worth invading to get. the russians can get cheap bourbon, pickup trucks with confederate flags and syphilitic hookers right there on the streets of moscow, they don't need to come over here for that.

Comment

Miss South Carolina - Miss Teen USA is still the best

Linky

Comment

Er, yes, probably.

Was it on Yahoo! Answers by any chance?

A quotation from an internal Y! conference, from a presentation concerning semantically-structured HTML:
                  "So much of what we do involves lists.

"flickr is lists of images.

"del.icio.us is lists of links.

"Answers is lists of idiots asking 'How can I tell if I'm pregnant?'"

Last edited by NickFitz; 16 August 2008, 02:49. Reason: might as well put the links in

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Reading that first post, one can hear the sound of banjos, duelling gently in the far distance...
                    Midst the gentle sounds of the pig lady Hog Caller

Comment

Working...
                    X