• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shhh!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shhh!

Presumably this is in case John Prescott gets lost when the balloon goes up.

you know we have a chap here who just CAN'T keep a secret, I think he may have put this sign up! ND if your reading this you know who I'm talking about!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

ICYDK

That is a real sign, not a doctored image.
      I have seen it.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I've been there - had to put on a blind fold !
        SA says;
        Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
        (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
          I've been there - had to put on a blind fold !
          I bet you looked bloody stupid! Are you sure your name's not Julian?

Kelvedon Hatch
          Essex

Tel: 01277 364883

Open daily 10:00-16:00 with tours on the hour. Formely top secret, this huge underground structure is an excellent example of an R4 Rotor bunker built in the early 1950s as a Sector Operations Centre for the Metropolitan Sector of Fighter Command. It later became a Sector Operations Centre for UK Warning & Monitoring Organisation, and then the Regional Government Headquarters for London. Being well hidden in a wood surrounded by farmland, it is not easy to find. It is just to the west of the A128 about half way between Pilgrims Hatch and Chipping Ongar, near Kelvedon Hatch. Admission: Adults £5, Children £3, Family £12.
          So Top Secret It's Got Its Own Webtulipe
          Last edited by Churchill; 22 August 2005, 13:46.

Comment

Not far from Harlow, the biggest bunker in the UK (or is that sh1thole?)

Comment

Working...
            X