• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Middle Laners

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle Laners

Given the size of this forum there must be some middle lane hogs on it.

Can you please try and justify your inability to use lanes properly please

Thanks
    Coffee's for closers

I only do it to annoy
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I undertake middle-laners. Usually with my ass out of the window at the time.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
        I undertake middle-laners. Usually with my ass out of the window at the time.
        Always open to offers I see
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Thanks
          Surely this thread should have been started by Wilmslow.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Always open to offers I see

Git.

Comment

If I ever spend time in the middle lane, its because the inside lane drivers are going to slow, so I want to overtake them and the outside lane is going faster than me.

Rather than dipping in and out of the inside lane, I stay in the middle lane, going into the outside as needed to overtake slow middle laners
              Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

Thanks
                It is because I drive a Mercedes and I want people so see how good it looks from both sides.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
                  Rather than dipping in and out of the inside lane, I stay in the middle lane, going into the outside as needed to overtake slow middle laners
                  GET OVER TO THE LEFT-HAND LANE, YOU MUPPET!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    It is because I drive a Passat and I want people so see how good it looks from both sides.

HTH
                    Shirley?
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                    X