• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Middle of the road poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle of the road poll

The solution to finding someone in the middle lane of a motorway going slower than you is poll.
    Overtake them in lane 3 and pull back to lane 2
    63.64%
    Bully them into moving into a tiny gap in lane 1
    0.00%
    Slow down, the motorway is obviously jammed packed
    0.00%
    Undertake them in the left most lane, swerve to lane 2 and slam on your brakes.
    36.36%

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    The solution to finding someone in the middle lane of a motorway going slower than you is poll.
    them.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Nice fair poll, DP.

Comment

I refuse to vote if there isn't a sutibly stupid answer involving AndyW.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Quite right, SP.

Comment

where's the "move from lane 1 to lane 3, overtake the fool, then safely pull back into lane 1 as there is absolutely nothing in sight" option?
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              AndyW is too young to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                where's the "move from lane 1 to lane 3, overtake the fool, then safely pull back into lane 1 as there is absolutely nothing in sight" option?
                Which is what I do most of the time.

Comment

Where's the "safely pull out from Lane 1, overtake in Lane 3 and then return to Lane 1" option?

Snap!!!!

Comment

Option 4 isn't viable if the car in the second lane is a juggernaut.

Comment

Working...
                    X