• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the joys of outsourcing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the joys of outsourcing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4172218.stm

when you dont master all processes in the food chain...

Originally posted by sappatz
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4172218.stm

when you dont master all processes in the food chain...
    So, BA can buy the assets at a knockdown price from the auditors, reinstate the sacked workers and come up smelling of roses. Bob's your aunties live in lover! Everyone's happy.

Comment

They should take the jobs to india.

I wonder if the ex-staff of GG will protest about how much work is leaving the UK ?
      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Bob's your auntie's live in lover!
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
          Bob's your auntie's live in lover!
          Bad Dog!

Comment

They should take the jobs to india.
            Onion bhajee on every flight. Yum yum!

Comment

Imagine the queue for the loo once the cobra and ruby’s get flowing – brings a new meaning to the word’s “Air turbulence”!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                Imagine the queue for the loo once the cobra and ruby’s get flowing – brings a new meaning to the word’s “Air turbulence”!
                The best inflight meal I've ever had was on a regional Indian airline, Target Air. It was the most delicious freshly cooked vegetable curry with the lightest fluffiest chapatis you could imagine. Bliss! Puts BA's plastic reheated Gate Gourmet rubbish to shame.

Comment

Working...
                X