• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad week for attractive female celebs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad week for attractive female celebs

Christina Applegate has had both of her breasts removed

Portia de Rossi gets married
    Coffee's for closers

And Jade Goody has cancer...

(OK, she isn't attractive, nor really a proper celeb, but I think she does count as female)

Comment

Jade Goody has Cancer

Ok, celeb is a stretch,attractive is not even in the same ball park. Hell, female could be debatable on a dark night.

Still, she may be the Uber Chav, an obnoxious, racist, twunt of the highest order, but she doesn't deserves this. No-one does.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

my original topic title was slighty different and trust me you would not want Jade Goody to fall into the group of female celebrities that my original title tried to describe.
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Jade Goody has Cancer

Ok, celeb is a stretch,attractive is not even in the same ball park. Hell, female could be debatable on a dark night.

Still, she may be the Uber Chav, an obnoxious, racist, twunt of the highest order, but she doesn't deserves this. No-one does.
          Very classy of her to have her cancer test results broken to her in the diary room of BB (Aus).

Not.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Agree no one deserves the big C.

On the other hand, there could be a book in that...

"The Rise of the Uber-Chav & the Fall of Great Britain"

(Secker & Warburg - £12.99)

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
            X