• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Jeremy Clarkson Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jeremy Clarkson Poll

Incoming...
    I like JC
    73.17%
    I don't like JC
    19.51%
    Obligatory Andyw Option
    7.32%
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

cough...

Comment

Hurry Up!

Comment

<looks at watch>

Comment

Sheesh, you guys!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I neither like or dislike him. He's an amusing guy who says the first thing that comes into his head without it having passed through higher level validation or processing, much like a builder or internet postings. So I voted AndyW.

Comment

He's a pillock and a prat. I like him.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Germany used to be a mix of industry and large cities and idyllic countryside; then came the Greens and the idyllic countryside has now been smothered with ugly windmill farms. In spite of this they're still building new power stations of course and have decommissioned none. So now thanks to the Greens Germany is one big industrial landscape, and the CO2 emissions have increased anyway.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Jeremy Clarkson is a left wing, tree hugging liberal.

Comment

I like him - he is funny. But then I like Piers Morgan too, so thats not saying much!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X