• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some To Avoid!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some To Avoid!!

Dear All,

After a recent incident where my contract was terminated with no reason I would advise all to avoid the following:
    Agency: Proveya
    Company: HP CDS
    Company: Pfizer

No respect, no honour, no integrity.

Case rested.

You have been warned!!!

Proveya no more ?

Am I right in thinking Proveya has now closed ? i hear rumours its gone bust..

Certainly if you ring them it goes straight to answerphone..

Comment

Bust indeed, and owing a lot of money to hard working contractors like me!

Comment

Originally posted by EdHi View Post
        Bust indeed, and owing a lot of money to hard working contractors like me!
        is that the correct smilie?

Comment

Originally posted by flytt34 View Post

No respect, no honour, no integrity.

!!!

Can someone here please translate that into Latin?

I'm looking for a company slogan to go on the header of my ltd's invoices.

Comment

does anyone have a slogan currently?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Forget the Latin translation, just use "show me the money" as a slogan

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

I just ran it through my Latin motto translator

'nils respectio, nil honarium, nil integritarium'

now write it out fifty times or I'll cut yer balls off

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Romanes eunt domus!

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                    Romanes eunt domus!
                    I showed that scene to some septic friends of mine and they said, "I don't get it. Why is that funny?". They were even more confused with me finding THAT funny.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X