• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trying to pay QDOS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to pay QDOS

Finally getting around to sorting out my insurance through QDOS, and want to take them up on their pay by installments offer.

Thing is, when I enter my VISA debit card details it just says

"The Card Type selected does not match card number"

Anyone else had this before? Before anyone asks yes I'm entering the number correctly, I've tried it a few times (and in different browsers).
    Gronda Gronda

Originally posted by the_rangdo View Post
    Finally getting around to sorting out my insurance through QDOS, and want to take them up on their pay by installments offer.

Thing is, when I enter my VISA debit card details it just says

"The Card Type selected does not match card number"

Anyone else had this before? Before anyone asks yes I'm entering the number correctly, I've tried it a few times (and in different browsers).
    Is there a card type drop down? Have you tried different ones?

Of course it might just be that your credit stinks!

Comment

Are you using a business account card, I know some site can be funny about taking the Cater Allen card because strictly speaking it isn't a debit card.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

There's only the choice of VISA or Mastercard, I've got a Barclays Business debit card that says VISA Debit on it, so nothing too exotic.

For the sake of argument I tried selecting Mastercard, strangely enough that didn't work either
        Gronda Gronda

Comment

I live 2 miles down the road from the office. Send me the money in unmarked bills and I promise to take it too them

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            I live 2 miles down the road from the office. Send me the money in unmarked bills and I promise to take it too them
            Promise not to spend it on a wedding gift?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
              Such a generous offer, I'll get back to you
              Gronda Gronda

Comment

This is because our card server only accepts monthly payments from VISA or Mastercard CREDIT cards. Unfortunately (and annoyingly) VISA debit doesn't work. Call the office on Tuesday (01455 852030) and we'll get you sorted with a direct debit.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
                Qdos Contractor - IR35 experts

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting View Post
                  This is because our card server only accepts monthly payments from VISA or Mastercard CREDIT cards. Unfortunately (and annoyingly) VISA debit doesn't work. Call the office on Tuesday (01455 852030) and we'll get you sorted with a direct debit.

Pah. I was offering a same day service

Comment

Originally posted by Qdos Consulting View Post

Excellent, thanks.

This interweb thingy can be quite useful at times
                    Gronda Gronda

Comment

Working...
                    X