• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Probation Period - How long before graduation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probation Period - How long before graduation?

Hi one and all,

Just wondering how long or how many posts must have passed before the probation period is over and one can post without moderator approval and conversation is allowed to flow..
    It's not a problem, just wondering (I know I'm a newbiee and its a bank holiday weekend)
    I was also looking to add an avatar but unfortunatley can't do that either, never mind, just having a beer or 2 (Guinness actually) while reading a lot of useful info here, can't believe I didn't find this forum the last time I was contracting, would have answered alot of queries I had at the time, keep up the good work everyone..

Cheers everyone, time for another (hope its not taxable..)

================================================== =====

Treat everyone from the tiniest child to the oldest elder with respect at all times.
    You were once tiny and you will be old at some time (in this world or the next).

================================================== ======

Thank you

Comment

I think its 10 posts.

Comment

Roll number 10 - I hate waiting....

Comment

I was going to say, if you post enough dummy posts here you'll soon get there :-)

tim

Comment

Working...
          X