• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Suicide squirrel RIP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide squirrel RIP

From El Reg...

"TV and radio were knocked out for a couple of hours in Switzerland on Sunday - after a squirrel got itself electrocuted. The trams stopped running too for a short time in Zurich, the venue for the squirrel-short circuit action."

They even have pics....
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Originally posted by cojak View Post
    From El Reg...

"TV and radio were knocked out for a couple of hours in Switzerland on Sunday - after a squirrel got itself electrocuted. The trams stopped running too for a short time in Zurich, the venue for the squirrel-short circuit action."

They even have pics....
    bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzztttttttt
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

From El Reg...

They even have pics....
      This is nuts!

IGMC.

Comment

And was only recently reported in these hallowed forums that a giant turd had taken out powerlines in Bern.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/news...city-line.html
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They even have pics....
          That link has no pics for me. However, following a link on that page gives:

"Jamie Oliver isst lieber in Slums, als in England
          Der britische Starkoch Jamie Oliver..."

As we always suspected, Jamie is a starkoch.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Sounds like AtW's plans for world domination using Squirrels armed with frickin' lasers is coming along well!
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It knocked out coverage of the Olympics? What a fantastic little squirrel, a death in a noble cause that!
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                That link has no pics for me. However, following a link on that page gives:

"Jamie Oliver isst lieber in Slums, als in England
                Der britische Starkoch Jamie Oliver..."

As we always suspected, Jamie is a starkoch.
                and Ainsley Harriot is?

http://objecttowers.typepad.com/the_...16/unknown.jpg
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I see AtW's plan C. World domination with a highly trained squirrel army is coming to fruition

Squirrel Ninja suicide squad
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                  X