• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to earn 100k gbp, you can thank me later

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to earn 100k gbp, you can thank me later

http://www.computerweekly.co.uk/Jobs...ortunities.htm

Milan.

but the monies you have to put up front - to what you can earn - in two years - makes it very hard work - but I guess if you are fresh out of uni or somthing with some capital to burn.............
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

he who dares Rodders he who dares !

Milan.

Comment

don't think I would get out of bed for 100k in 2 years.... Milan, are you on pocket money wages?
        Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
          don't think I would get out of bed for 100k in 2 years.... Milan, are you on pocket money wages?
          Jesus, how much are you people earning!?
          Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
            100K over 2 years from the monkey in the franchise on 15K + my consultancy fees and a major pointer in IR35 cases that I am a legitimate business. In fact employing the monkey probably negates IR35 entirely.

To WS average invoices have been about 75K for the last 6 years.
            I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
            Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

crikey, with figures like that you must be one of the top earners here

congratulations

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
                crikey, with figures like that you must be one of the top earners here

congratulations

Milan.
                Doubt it. Most people are too modest to post their earnings. I notice you havent.
                Last edited by The Lone Gunman; 24 August 2005, 09:10.
                I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

you know 75k is respectable - but I bet there are people out there who do that in 6 months....
                  SA says;
                  Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                    you know 75k is respectable - but I bet there are people out there who do that in 6 months....
                    It would take me a couple of years on my Burger King wage.
                    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Working...
                    X