• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sasguru

Where is he? I'm worried about Global Warming and there are no experts around to educate me.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Where is he? I'm worried about Global Warming and there are no experts around to educate me.

No poll?

You don't seriously think climate change doesn't exist?

Comment

Not seen EternalOptimist for a while either.

Comment

I think you're just missing him.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Not seen EternalOptimist for a while either.
          He's undergoing treatment for depression...

Comment

Man made climate change either does not exist or is small in comparison to natural climate variations.

Natural climate change of course exists. I refute the claim that the world's climate is changing rapidly due to CO2 emissions from human activity.

The fact that the climate hasn't changed significantly in 10 yrs and new predictions suggest no change for another 10 yrs puts original "day after tomorrow, lets all panic" science into the dustbin of scientific scare mongering.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Really

Comment

Man made climate change either does not exist or is small in comparison to natural climate variations.

Natural climate change of course exists. I refute the claim that the world's climate is changing rapidly due to CO2 emissions from human activity.

The fact that the climate hasn't changed significantly in 10 yrs and new predictions suggest no change for another 10 yrs puts original "day after tomorrow, lets all panic" science into the dustbin of scientific scare mongering.

HTH
                Present any historic temperature graph. It's been getting hotter for the last 150 years. HTH.

and new predictions suggest no change for another 10 yrs puts original
                And you believe those models? :rolling:

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Will he come back as EternalPessimist?
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Present any historic temperature graph. It's been getting hotter for the last 150 years. HTH.

And you believe those models? :rolling:
                    And you're the same moron banging on about O'level physics no?

Comment

Working...
                    X