• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Public urinals

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public urinals

I may have misinterpreted what I saw on Sunday. At the time I saw what looked like a new open air public urinal, a tall cylinder with 4 bowl type things semi-enclosed from view (not by much) at each corner. Can't quite believe the openness of it (more public than I've seen used on the continent). Perhaps it was four drinking fountains. If not it would be entertaining to see it used by the ladies. Do you think it was a men only urinal, or 4 fountains? Is anything similar in existence or appearing in your neck of the woods?

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    I may have misinterpreted what I saw on Sunday. At the time I saw what looked like a new open air public urinal, a tall cylinder with 4 bowl type things semi-enclosed from view (not by much) at each corner. Can't quite believe the openness of it (more public than I've seen used on the continent). Perhaps it was four drinking fountains. If not it would be entertaining to see it used by the ladies. Do you think it was a men only urinal, or 4 fountains? Is anything similar in existence or appearing in your neck of the woods?

One of these?

http://www.randomfaq.com/random_fact...dam_urinal.jpg

Loads of 'em over here, really useful too if you've had a few jars.
    B00med!

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post
      One of these?

http://www.randomfaq.com/random_fact...dam_urinal.jpg

Loads of 'em over here, really useful too if you've had a few jars.
      That's the one! Or something very similar. Do the laddettes use them come Saturday night too?

Comment

Hammersmith leads the world in public urinals... it's called Kings Road.

Yesterday morning, next to Pret a Manger, I saw a bag lady unzip her filthy jeans, piss all over the pavement, zip-up her filthy jeans, and return to her lager. She had piddled over her feet, and a lovely pool of wee trickled down the pavement.

Well she's all you'd ever want,
        She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.
        Well she always knows her place.
        She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner.
        She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          That's the one! Or something very similar. Do the laddettes use them come Saturday night too?

Depends how much they've had I suppose...
          B00med!

Comment

Working...
          X