• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fetish wear on site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fetish wear on site

Current client insists on me wearing a very natty set of bright red dungarees(sp?) with matching jacket, hardhat, goggles and steel toed boots everytime I want to go near the shopfloor or warehouse.

Previous sites have insisted on hair nets, hats, white coats plus the removal of anything dangly (ties) as well as coins, watches etc.

Anyone had anything really weird imposed?

Xeno: This is about Plan A roles only sorry.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 27 August 2008, 12:51. Reason: typo

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Comment

Current client insists on me wearing a very natty set of bright red dungarees(sp?) .
      You are Mario the Plumber and I claim my 5 gold coins!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The only thing I have to endure is wearing a good suit and shoes with smart shirt and cufflinks. I actually can't stand wearing this get-up sometimes - feels so bland and corporate. Would prefer to work somewhere with a casual dress code TBH.

Comment

Current client insists on me wearing a very natty set of bright red dungarees(sp?) with matching jacket, hardhat, goggles and steel toed boots everytime I want to go near the shopfloor or warehouse.

Previous sites have insisted on hair nets, hats, white coats plus the removal of anything dangly (ties) as well as coins, watches etc.

Anyone had anything really weird imposed?

Do you have to ask the customer if they want fries with their order?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Do you have to ask the customer if they want fries with their order?
            Not since I got that last star.*

* PL in "How may I help you today?" mode

Comment

I got a free logo shirt, a pair of steel toe cap shoes and some safety goggles at this place. The shoes aren't bad, atleast Asda standard, should be good for a year or two of contracting elsewhere !

Comment

...and for that reason, I'm out.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

We've known that for years duckie
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

a homosexual make-up wearnig idiot.

Comment

Working...
                    X