• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon brown death plot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon brown death plot

Alright, which one of you was it then eh? Come on, own up.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

I think they've not got access to the internet at the moment. Where's Lucy??
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I'm wondering where they'll find a jury to convict them..........

Comment

Police hope to interview 60 million suspects

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
            Tis true. It's all a cunning ploy to get our DNA on file to smooth the introduction of ID cards.

You don't have anything to hide, do you?

Comment

How come Brown is so hated? I see him more as well-meaning and misguided. He doesn't seem to be in it for himself, aside from the usual power-trips. Blair is the one who they should be going after IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                How come Brown is so hated? I see him more as well-meaning and misguided. He doesn't seem to be in it for himself, aside from the usual power-trips. Blair is the one who they should be going after IMO.
                Well-meaning or not, he's managing to p*ss off a lot of hard-working, law-abiding with his bizarre policies.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                  To be fair, I think the plot was to bag both of them (according to radio 4)
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I've brought nothing but prosperity, fairness and freedoms to Britons, and this is what I get in return?

If I wasn't so fat, ugly and talentless I'd piss off, Blairlike, to a perpetual international gravy-train sharpish.

(up) Yours,

GB
                    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Working...
                    X