• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LLoyds is pants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LLoyds is pants

Apparently.

Cue linky to a previous posting of this story.

I like the fact that the loyal member of staff who tried to dissuade the customer from using anti-Lloyds phrases as a password has been sacked.
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

I think people who say pants, when they mean underpants, are underpants.
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
        I like the fact that the loyal member of staff who tried to dissuade the customer from using anti-Lloyds phrases as a password has been sacked.
        The one who changed his password for him has been sacked, not the one who wouldn't let him change it back.
        Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
          All they said is that that person no longer worked there, not that they were sacked. Maybe a position opened up in the local KFC? Cleaning the bogs there has got to be better than working in a Lloyds call centre... or even as a Lloyds branch manager.

Comment

They seemed to gloss over the fact that staff can change passwords and the passwords are plain text.
            Shouldn't they have a system where the password is keyed in like a text message and the staff can only see 3 chars at a time.
            Probabaly not very useable for old biddy customers though.

Comment

Originally posted by crack_ho View Post
              They seemed to gloss over the fact that staff can change passwords and the passwords are plain text.
              Shouldn't they have a system where the password is keyed in like a text message and the staff can only see 3 chars at a time.
              Probabaly not very useable for old biddy customers though.
              This must be someone who has access to raw data.
              When I have phoned them they ask for random digits from your password. I did enquire of the chap at the other end and he told me his terminal gives him the digits to ask for and the expected reply. The normal users can not see the password.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

How did he find out it had been changed to "no its not" ?

If your password doesn't match then, normally you are asked additional security questions, then you can reset the password - nobody who is talking to the customer should have full view of the password or relay it to a customer.
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
                  How did he find out it had been changed to "no its not" ?

If your password doesn't match then, normally you are asked additional security questions, then you can reset the password - nobody who is talking to the customer should have full view of the password or relay it to a customer.
                  There's your key word right there
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

Working...
                  X