• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shopping for a Bride!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shopping for a Bride!

Would you shop abroad for a Bride?

Linky

Linky

Linky
    Yes, you meet a better class a'broad
    33.33%
    No, I like to shop local
    38.89%
    AndyW is my dream bride
    27.78%
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Only if there's a deal to be done.

Buy One Get One Free?

Comment

Do they do discounts if you trade an older one in? Is there a section where I could find out her 'book value'?
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
        Do they do discounts if you trade an older one in? Is there a section where I could find out her 'book value'?
        That can be done for a fee. They need to do extensive test drives, determine the handling, running costs involved etc etc first though.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Why buy when you can rent?
          The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Looked for a russian bird when i was single after splitting up with my last ex, you certainly wont find love they only want your money so be aware. try www.cuteonly.com

Comment

Once upon a time I worked with a shipbuilder based in glasgae. I was part of a team of engineers who prepared bid work and the like and the manager was himself a weegie a posh weegie from Milngavie. A very well spoken kind of chap drove a passat you know...

Like any other day at office expecting no surprises then the phone rang Mr manager answered. Now either I was drinking too much the night before or I was tuned to radio España. Funniest thing ever for that moment at least hearing the manager yatter away in fluent Spanish.

It was not until some months later during a launch that we (the engineers) saw the wife, herrllo, we said while all wearing grins that would make a cheshire cat look sad. Turns out the manager met his wife while travelling in south America.... swising

The point is, you think (or at least i do quite often) you know someone then kaboom they just keep on surprising you... well that was our manager. Kind of like Ace rimmer - what a guy.
              Last edited by scooterscot; 28 August 2008, 09:18.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                The point is, you think (or at least i do quite often) you know someone then kaboom they just keep on surprising you... well that was our manager. Kind of like Ace rimmer - what a guy.
                So what is Spanish for "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Once upon a time I worked with a shipbuilder based in glasgae. I was part of a team of engineers who prepared bid work and the like and the manager was himself a weegie a posh weegie from Milngavie. A very well spoken kind of chap drove a passat you know...

Like any other day at office expecting no surprises then the phone rang Mr manager answered. Now either I was drinking too much the night before or I was tuned to radio España. Funniest thing ever for that moment at least hearing the manager yatter away in fluent Spanish.

It was not until some months later during a launch that we (the engineers) saw the wife, herrllo, we said while all wearing grins that would make a cheshire cat look sad. Turns out the manager met his wife while travelling in south America.... swising

have you been drinking this morning?
                  Still Invoicing

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    So what is Spanish for "Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast"
                    Quiero Kipper ahumado, Regresare por desayuno

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X