• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Russia motherland, so close so close

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Russia motherland, so close so close

On my way to Kaliningrad but I will stop at the border since this stupid visa.

Surely they don't make 500 pounds a day on IT contracts but people here are happy. Shouldn't it be a good time to sit down, relax and think what we want from life?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Relax while you can -- next year will be time due for major terrorist acts that (if history is a lesson) should be more horrifying than anything happened before. What can be worse than having whole school taken hostage? I don't know, but I sure know those terrorists will find something.

Comment

In Kaliningrad?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
        On my way to Kaliningrad but I will stop at the border since this stupid visa.
        Why in the world do you want to go to Kaliningrad?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot
          Why in the world do you want to go to Kaliningrad?
          Because he's so pig ugly he can't find any totty that'll have him anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod
            Because he's so pig ugly he can't find any totty that'll have him anywhere else.
            There's some class totty in Kaliningrad. And they tend to be richer than the average Russian totty.
            Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by WageSlave
              There's some class totty in Kaliningrad. And they tend to be richer than the average Russian totty.
              They did not call it Kenigsberg for nothing.

Comment

Kalin

My wife's dad works in Kaliningrad (he just got a $250k bonus) so he earns more than me....but I suspect it's dodgy money...but still money, I will be visiting for new year, let me know where I should be hanging out.....
                whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
                  I will be visiting for new year, let me know where I should be hanging out.....
                  S novim godom! Have a good 7th.
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by HankWangford
                    My wife's dad works in Kaliningrad (he just got a $250k bonus) so he earns more than me....but I suspect it's dodgy money...but still money, I will be visiting for new year, let me know where I should be hanging out.....

Mail order bride alert

Comment

Working...
                    X