• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BREAKING NEWS - NATO SHIPS in black sea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS - NATO SHIPS in black sea

DodgyAgent is reported to have moved his/herr home-office from the kitchen to the basement after .. http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/h...d=244&sz=85922

and http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/h...6567.asp?scr=1
    Last edited by Likely; 28 August 2008, 13:57.

Originally posted by Likely View Post
    DodgyAgent is reported to have moved his/herr home-office from the kitchen to the basement after .. http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/h...d=244&sz=85922

and http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/english/h...6567.asp?scr=1
    None of ours.

http://www.royalnavy.mod.uk/globalops/
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Could be submarines. They don't disclose their positions...
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
        Umm. Do you really think the RN would give away the positions of their ships on a website if those ships were engaged in serious ops?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Umm. Do you really think the RN would give away the positions of their ships on a website if those ships were engaged in serious ops?
          Of course ... next web-site visitors will be able to maneuver and operate the ships turrets ..

Comment

It's still NL at the top of the pile...so yeah probably.
            B00med!

Comment

What like the South Atlantic guard ship currently sat in the Caribbean (HMS Iron Duke) or the Gulf task force HMS Blyth, Ramsey, Chiddingfold, Chatham
              and Atherstone currently sat in the Gulf.

Little hint bogeyman, it's hard to hide a ship.

I'll grant you those ship movements are about 10 days old and they don't display subs whose movements are restricted.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

No, not if they were sensible.

Do you think that the Chancellor of the Exchequer would give away his intention to sell gold before doing so?

Do you think his successor would leak proposals for changes to stamp duty?
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Better title would have been:

OLD NEWS - SOME NATO SUPPLY VESSELS IN BLACK SEA
                  Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    according to that, we only have marines in Plymouth... that is so wrong...
                    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
                    X