• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet Explorer mini icons

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Internet Explorer mini icons

Got a problem with IE, I've got tabbed IE and for each page IE displays a "mini icon".

However the settings seem to have been corrupted, for instance GoogleMail displays the icon of National Rail Enqueries.

Any idea how I get to reset, I don't really want to delete all cookies etc.
    Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
    Got a problem with IE, I've got tabbed IE and for each page IE displays a "mini icon".

However the settings seem to have been corrupted, for instance GoogleMail displays the icon of National Rail Enqueries.

Any idea how I get to reset, I don't really want to delete all cookies etc.
    Is this IE7? According to jeffdav from the IE team at MS, you should be able to fix it using Delete Browsing History, which doesn't require you to delete your cookies.

Just deleting Temporary Internet Files first, and if that doesn't work, using Delete History too, would be my advice.

If it's IE 6 there are similar options, just not all in one place.

Comment

cheers Nick.
      Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
      X