• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2008 top gay cars

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 top gay cars

1. Cadillac CTS: Best Car for the Gay Professional
    2. Volvo S80: Top Gadget Gay Car.
    3. Audi R8: Best Car for the Millionaire-Gay
    4. Pontiac Solstice: Best Topless Go-Go Getter (for the Mann with no tea shirt)
    5. Range Rover: Best Car for the New Gay Family.
    6. Saturn Astra: Best Twinkmobile. (for the younger gay proud of their sexuality
    7. Smart Fortwo: Best Green Queen
    8. Honda Accord Coupé: Best Cruiser for the Trendy Gay Men. (Coupé makes you even sexier)
    9. Dodge Challenger: Best Retro Flagship. (Like the gay today: Nostalgia in its most modern form)
    http://gaylife.about.com/od/gayprodu...opcars2008.htm
    Coffee's for closers

Hmmm. The opinionated dog has a couple of those!

Oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimano105 View Post
      Hmmm. The opinionated dog has a couple of those!

Oh dear.
      Yes I thought he was compensating for his small willy, but now it turns out he is simply gay.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just 'cruising' that site were you?
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Volvo S80: Top Gadget Gay Car.

What gadgets would they be then ?

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
            Volvo S80: Top Gadget Gay Car.

What gadgets would they be then ?
            Dunno but my S40 has very little beyond seat warmers

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Dunno but my S40 has very little beyond seat warmers
              Guess that must be important for today's gay man

Comment

Originally posted by foritisme View Post
                Guess that must be important for today's gay man
                Don't knock my seat warmers

Gave a colleague a lift to a client down in Bristol once on a hot summers day. He had the usual black suite and tie on so I stuck his seat warmer on just for a laugh. Watched him sweat the whole way there as he was too polite to say anything

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Don't knock my seat warmers

Gave a colleague a lift to a client down in Bristol once on a hot summers day. He had the usual black suite and tie on so I stuck his seat warmer on just for a laugh. Watched him sweat the whole way there as he was too polite to say anything
                  Well he probably though you were a typical gay S40 driver and didn't want to start taking his clothes off in case you made a pass at him

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    Well he probably though you were a typical gay S40 driver and didn't want to start taking his clothes off in case you made a pass at him
                    Ahh BM good to see you're back. Fancy a ride in my shiny volvo. I got sweets

Comment

Working...
                    X