• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll of Poles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll of Poles

Who's your favourite?
    Fryderyk Chopin: Gifted pianist and composer
    15.38%
    Andy Warhol: Painter and commercial illustrator
    7.69%
    Pope John Paul II: Former Pope
    0.00%
    Madame Curie: Scientist
    7.69%
    Nicholas Copernicus: Astronomer
    7.69%
    Lech Walesa: Politician and union leader
    0.00%
    Mieczyslaw G. Bekker: Scientist who built the first moon rover
    0.00%
    Ludwik Zamenhof: Inventor of Esperanto
    0.00%
    Magdalena Wróbel: Top model
    30.77%
    Andyw likes to squat on a pole
    30.77%
    ǝןqqıʍ

Andyw is the only pole for me!

Comment

Oh you youngsters, you think you're all so original

http://cuk.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/4201

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...les-poles.html

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        Nothing's been original on this forum since about 3 days after it was created.

Doom, house prices, doom, stupid newbies, doom, trolls, doom, etc etc...
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I had a crush on a tasty blond Pole called Anna many years ago.

Big mistake not ever doing anything about it. You young chaps: if you see something you fancy - don't be an idiot and go for it.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Warhol hadn't Polish ancestry; Czech, yes. 10 points deducted, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              Nothing's been original on this forum since about 3 days after it was created.

Doom, house prices, doom, stupid newbies, doom, trolls, doom, etc etc...
              Doom
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Where's the "my wife" option ?

Comment

Władysław the Elbow-High

There should also be an option for Władysław I ("the Elbow-high"). He worked his way up from mediocrity, took a ragtag bunch of feuding fiefdoms and unified them into a respectable kingdom, despite being (if you translate his nickname literally) under 2'6''.

Comment

My mate Yacek.
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Working...
                    X