• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Legoland...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legoland...

...what a rip-off! £35 entry fee for an adult. 35 quid! Jeeeeeeeezus!

And the rides are crap. Compared to Florida anyway.

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    ...what a rip-off! £35 entry fee for an adult. 35 quid! Jeeeeeeeezus!

And the rides are crap. Compared to Florida anyway.
    What's your recommendations for Florida must see with only 3 days to do it in.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      What's your recommendations for Florida must see with only 3 days to do it in.
      If I only had 3 days I'd go to Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Centre and Disney (the kids will probably insist on going there anyway).

Comment

Merci
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

If you are in Key West on Oct 22 you could go to this.

I kept trying to go when me & the mrs was near there, but she wouldn't let me. I've only just remembered so it's probably too late for me to go this year as well.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            If I only had 3 days I'd go to Busch Gardens, Kennedy Space Centre and Disney (the kids will probably insist on going there anyway).
            Never been to Busch Gardens so I don't know how it compares but my three would be:

Disney (but which one?)
            Universal Studios
            Kennedy (but not with toddlers in tow )
            Also I'd do Downtown Disney one evening & fit in La Nouba

HTH
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Cheers all, doing Belize in January with the bird and we're going through Florida so 3 days it is, was just thinking about the theme parks.

Was in Florida this year, but was over for the bike week so never got to do the parks.

Comment

Kennedy Space Centre
                Make sure you pay the extra $ for the full space centre tour hosted by a veteran and be prepared to be totally gobsmacked.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
                  Make sure you pay the extra $ for the full space centre tour hosted by a veteran and be prepared to be totally gobsmacked.
                  Damn! Wish I'd done that. Maybe next time. I was pretty gobsmacked anyway. Awesome place.

Comment

Agree with the Space Centre and Universal Studios (for big kids/white-knuckle rides, not so much for the younger ones). Was disappointed with Disney - but SeaWorld is definitely worth a visit: and make sure you have a prime spot for the Orca show.
                    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                    X