• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Poll of Trolls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll of Trolls

Who's the lamest troll to grace these forums?

[edit] Damn - didn't add an option for Likely
    Troll (but is he really?)
    23.08%
    Contractor79
    30.77%
    AndyW (the orginal and best?)
    46.15%
    Last edited by bogeyman; 31 August 2008, 05:09.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

I'd have voted for Wilmslow personally.
    Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
      I'd have voted for Wilmslow personally.
      Yes, but Wilmslow is more of a comedic sideshow rather than a troll per-se.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
        Who's the lamest troll to grace these forums?
        I thought it was DimPrawn. Every f--kin' day he's set-up another mind-destroyingly dull poll... a bit like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Dalek View Post
          I thought it was DimPrawn. Every f--kin' day he's set-up another mind-destroyingly dull poll... a bit like this one.
          Hey, excuse me! Nobody's done a 'poll of trolls' before!

I thought it was quite original, actually.

Still, I see your point.

It baffles me too, how DimPrawn has amassed such a vast personal fortune when all he seems to do is spent every hour, of every single day, for the last five years or so, posting the most banal crap on CUK.

I'm baffled

Comment

Was it something I said?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Hey, excuse me! Nobody's done a 'poll of trolls' before!

I thought it was quite original, actually.

Still, I see your point.

It baffles me too, how DimPrawn has amassed such a vast personal fortune when all he seems to do is spent every hour, of every single day, for the last five years or so, posting the most banal crap on CUK.

I'm baffled
              If I read the Daily Mail will I amass a vast personal fortune?

Or maybe I should just pretend I have one?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If I read the Daily Mail will I amass a vast personal fortune?

Or maybe I should just pretend I have one?
                Maybe, however I read the FT; so I don't have any money at all.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Maybe, however I read the FT; so I don't have any money at all.
                  Not as far as our friends at HMRC are concerned anyway.

Comment

Shouldn't it be "Who's bottom" rather than "Who's top"?

The purpose of a troll is to express the foulest depths of human nature - they are the Internet equivalent of people who smear their own faeces over the walls of communal lavatories. They'd never do it if they thought they might be caught and shamed in front of the rest of the world, but a few moments of anonymity is all they need to pretend they're big and clever and can ruin things for others, without ever having to pay the price for their desperate attempts to convince themselves that they do count, after all.

On that basis, I'd vote for Troll as being the most needy and pathetic human-waste-smearer on CUK.

Comment

Working...
                    X