• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tay

I was assured, some time ago, in a pub conversation with one of our CUK regulars, that he was alright really - not a bad sort, and actually quite a decent chap. From that moment I thought 'well, ok, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt', and haven't said a bad word about him since.

Now, maybe I don't share the same sense of humour - maybe I'm mis-reading his conversations with others, but I'm struggling to see this honest-to-goodness nice side.

Pub person - you know who you are - WTF??

Tay, genuinely, either you're a masterclass troll who should be knighted... or simply misunderstood. Those are the only 2 polite conclusions I can draw at this point.

I think it's the voices in his head.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

If you try really really hard I bet you can come up with a third
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        If you try really really hard I bet you can come up with a third
        The key word there is polite. I'm still open to the possibility pub person might be right.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
          The key word there is polite. I'm still open to the possibility pub person might be right.
          confused
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Tay - an odious, spiteful little toad who due to his insecurities has to continuously belittle others in order to make himself feel better.

Count yourself lucky you only get the forum version as the 3-D version must be unbearable.

Comment

Or maybe because I believe that everyone who dishes out tulip, should be able to handle getting some back.
              I get loads of abuse on here, dont care, I deserve it, but those that indulge in it then have to accept that I will mock them in return, if people want to be cry babies about it and start entire threads dedicated to me, I take it as a compliment... and an invitation to tell the OP what I think of them in future.

There is also a clique culture on here, but thats ok, they arent so much the cool gang as the sad dork gang.

As for the pub person, I have no idea who you are talking about. Only person I have met off this board is DA, and there is no way in hades he would say the tulipe you are talking about. Defending Kiwis aint his style.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                Or maybe because I believe that everyone who dishes out tulip, should be able to handle getting some back.
                I get loads of abuse on here, dont care, I deserve it, but those that indulge in it then have to accept that I will mock them in return, if people want to be cry babies about it and start entire threads dedicated to me, I take it as a compliment... and an invitation to tell the OP what I think of them in future.

There is also a clique culture on here, but thats ok, they arent so much the cool gang as the sad dork gang.

As for the pub person, I have no idea who you are talking about. Only person I have met off this board is DA, and there is no way in hades he would say the tulipe you are talking about. Defending Kiwis aint his style.
                And the Saddest Ever Comment on CUK award goes to...

(fumbles with envelope)

TAY

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Its brilliant I have got under your skin so easily

Gimme another award!

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                    Its brilliant I have got under your skin so easily

Gimme another award!
                    Ok.

How about the 'has enough rope to hang themselves' award?

Comment

Working...
                    X