• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Kelly ~ why he couldn't have killed himself

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Kelly ~ why he couldn't have killed himself

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-himself.html

also read the many comments.

Damn!

You're right.

I did it.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambros View Post
      There are many people who do all sort of things nobody ever expected them to do - this does not mean big bad Gov kills them, there is simply no consistent trail of unknown/odd deaths in the UK of people who critisise the Govt or make dangerous revelations - unlike what happens in Russia: lots of people got killed (another one just today).

On Russian forums KGB paid people happily refer to this case as that UK is no different to Russia in how they kill dangerous to the powers that be people.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        There are many people who do all sort of things nobody ever expected them to do - this does not mean big bad Gov kills them, there is simply no consistent trail of unknown/odd deaths in the UK of people who critisise the Govt or make dangerous revelations - unlike what happens in Russia: lots of people got killed (another one just today).

On Russian forums KGB paid people happily refer to this case as that UK is no different to Russia in how they kill dangerous to the powers that be people.
        Well, I don't think New Labour is (yet) in the habit of bumping off those who would make life awkward for them, but there does seem to be more than a whiff of foul play about the Kelly affair.

Apparently it is difficult to actually kill oneself by slicing across the wrist.

One has to do it longitudinally for best effect. Even then, it's by no means certain you would bleed out from the wound, not without having ingested a serious quantity an anticoagulant, such as Warfarin, anyway.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Apparently it is difficult to actually kill oneself by slicing across the wrist.
          I did not check all details. Maybe its hard. I think those who claim it is should conduct experiment and slice their own hands this way to prove they won't die.

It's not like that guy knew some kind of dark secret, he was just an expert ffs, his words were words against other experts and he could not have possibly known anything that would have mattered anyway.

Sure I am all for detailed investigation in any case when it is possible at all that Govt somehow killed people, but it is laughable to use this pretty much single case and derive any serious conclusions about anything.

When you have regime (like in Russia) that kills opponents it is fairly easy to spot because they don't stop killing just one - there is a very long series of murders of opposition figures or sudden deaths from unknown poisons (that now seem to look like polonium-210 - at least 2 known cases) and it seems to affect only people who are in opposition to the Govt. Putin's mates don't die (they buy football clubs and other things), where as his enemies die very consistently, hearing about this Kelly affair is just so out of touch with real world reality that people should bloody get some perspective on these issues.

Comment

I did not check all details. Maybe its hard. I think those who claim it is should conduct experiment and slice their own hands this way to prove they won't die.

It's not like that guy knew some kind of dark secret, he was just an expert ffs, his words were words against other experts and he could not have possibly known anything that would have mattered anyway.

Sure I am all for detailed investigation in any case when it is possible at all that Govt somehow killed people, but it is laughable to use this pretty much single case and derive any serious conclusions about anything.

When you have regime (like in Russia) that kills opponents it is fairly easy to spot because they don't stop killing just one - there is a very long series of murders of opposition figures or sudden deaths from unknown poisons (that now seem to look like polonium-210 - at least 2 known cases) and it seems to affect only people who are in opposition to the Govt. Putin's mates don't die (they buy football clubs and other things), where as his enemies die very consistently, hearing about this Kelly affair is just so out of touch with real world reality that people should bloody get some perspective on these issues.
            You seem very het up and angry, old chap.

Comment

You seem very het up and angry, old chap.
              Yes I even granted you amnesty from my ignore list since you make more sanity than those KGB lovers - must be the types that supported defeatist positions during USSR time, I just wish there was Churchill (not the dog) around in this country - he'd hit Putin where it hurts and then some

I am very angry. This Russian aggression was coming for a long time but the West was ignoring all the obvious signs and even now they are dithering - can't decide on sanctions, ffs. If Kremlin gets away with this crap then next will be Ukrain - they need it desperately because a lot of nuclear R&D was there actually.

Comment

Yes I even granted you amnesty from my ignore list ...
                Well that's enourmously big of you. So grateful

Comment

Well that's enourmously big of you. So grateful
                  You should be as it is not posthumous amnesty that is the main kind that the Russians give...

Comment

Well, I don't think New Labour is (yet) in the habit of bumping off those who would make life awkward for them, but there does seem to be more than a whiff of foul play about the Kelly affair.
                    According to the article, Kelly himself thought he might be killed by Iraqi agents - there's no suggestion of foul play by the UK government or their agents.

Still, it's in the Mail, so it's probably complete rubbish anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X