• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ultimate madness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ultimate madness

Running Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006 Beta 1 with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005 Beta 2 which uses Microsoft .NET V2.0 Beta 2 talking to Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Community Technology Preview to render pages for viewing on Microsoft Windows Vista Beta 1 running Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 Beta 1 all running inside Microsoft Virtual Server 2005 R2 Beta.

Beat that for stupidity.

if it pays the bills who cares ?

Milan.

Comment

someone paying you to play dim or is this your out of hours hobby
      Last edited by HankWangford; 25 August 2005, 09:01.
      whats the lowest you can do this for?

Comment

I do that for "fun". No sane client is going to give that a try. Maybe I need

Comment

this is the ultimate in madness...

http://www.internationaldelivers.com...family/cxt.asp

Milan.

Comment

Thanks Milan. The perfect urban vehicle for Mrs middle class to buy for dropping little Timmy off to school in central London. Watch out Ken!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes
              this is the ultimate in madness...

http://www.internationaldelivers.com...family/cxt.asp

Milan.
              Oh I just so want one of those!
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Working...
              X