• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panorama Vs Dispatches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panorama Vs Dispatches

Economic Doom Vs 'Undercover Religion of Peace 2' in the same 30 minute slot, what the hell is wrong with these TV programme schedulers?
    My remote has taken as much abuse as a Spectrum keyboard around the time of Daley Thompson's Decathlon.

VCR? HDR? scum plus?

Comment

I wanted to try and absorb it all at once, in a gluttonous half hour feast of doom. In the end they fused into one programme.

The evil Saudis are behind the Credit Crunch.

Comment

I have cable and they'll both be on the catch up TV thingy as of tomorrow morning.

Sorted.
        Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
          I wanted to try and absorb it all at once, in a gluttonous half hour feast of doom. In the end they fused into one programme.

The evil Saudis are behind the Credit Crunch.
          Stranger things have happened!

Comment

Working...
          X