• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sound of sports car engine 'arouses women'

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link: Telegraph

We saw significant peaks, particularly in women

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

He added the sound of an average car engine actually led to a decreased level of testosterone.
    Bad news for Passat owners
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      Bad news for Passat owners
      Luckily Milan also has a tractor to impress the locals with

Comment

I pity those with rattly diesel cars trying to look like tight wads.

Comment

I'll be okay with my Hyundai Sonata 2.5 V6. It's got a deep throaty roar. Like a lion!

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            I'll be okay with my Hyundai Sonata 2.5 V6. It's got a deep throaty roar. Like a lion!
            Perhaps that what scared your date - she could hear it bombing down the A303 several counties away

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              I pity those with rattly diesel cars trying to look like tight wads.
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Sports cars??? FFS! Shallow, gold-digging underachievers!!

If you want an engine to arouse you, forget cars, try a Rolls Royce Merlin fitted to a Spitfire. Now that's a noise to get emotional about.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                  Sports cars??? FFS! Shallow, gold-digging underachievers!!

If you want an engine to arouse you, forget cars, try a Rolls Royce Merlin fitted to a Spitfire. Now that's a noise to get emotional about.
                  Yeh! but parking's a bitch
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Could you fit an amp and speaker to a Skoda to play Ferrari engine noises?

Comment

Working...
                    X