• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored at work

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored at work

Help me I am bored, only another 5 hrs to go

Ask Chico to tell you about his religious beliefs. That will show you the true meaning of boredom and you will then realise how lucky you are.

Comment

Go around the office leaving notes on peoples desks (when they are away) saying Bob called add the phone number for The Sun or some other random phone number and then watch the fun.

Comment

Follow the latest test match HERE.

England had a good first session. Tait and Lee have had a bit of tap, so the Aussies have had to call on Warne before lunch on the first day.

Sleepy yet?

Comment

well I've just got back from a 3 hour safety meeting - that was boring!
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

Just been woken up by a fly, pesky thing

Comment

I have just experienced the McDonald's buy one get one free Big Mac offer. I am now loaded with plastic cheese, a dead mouse, teenager poo and a Mexican's finger.

I am soon to perfect the 100 meter hurl.
              Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

sod this sitting around for a lark, i am off to the pub, a few pints should liven up the proceedings

Comment

had three pints in tens mins, should do the trick

Comment

well I know some good locals hiccup
                    SA says;
                    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                    (whatever these are)

Comment

Working...
                    X