• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to be hated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to be hated

How to be hated?

1 Have more money than others
    2 Admit to believing in God and following a religion

but to be REALLY hated: a combination of the two. Indeed the more money you have, and the more "fundamentalist" your religion, then the more hated you will be.

Oh and to be even more hated: have a nice looking bird.

Keep on trolling (dee dee dee dee dum...)
    keep on hiding
    One fine day I'm gonna be the one to make you understand
    Oh yeah I'm gonna be your man

Everyone keeps talking about me, make me feel so bad
    Everyone is laughing at me, make me feel so sad
    So I keep on trolling hey hey hey

Spencer Davies Group.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

not trolling, it's true!

if I said I was poor, gay and atheist then people would love me

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
        not trolling, it's true!

Given some of your other posts, I'd put money on you being protoected from discrimination by law
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

How to be hated?

but to be REALLY hated: a combination of the two. Indeed the more money you have, and the more "fundamentalist" your religion, then the more hated you will be.

quite right !!

Comment

How to be hated?

You could try coming over as a bigot, a braggart and a liar I suppose.

Comment

How to be hated?

1. Isn't a cause for hate, envy in some parts of society not hate.

2. Again not a cause for hate except in fundamentalist followers of some religious sects. In people like me who feel that religion is only genuinely important to immature, poorly educated woolly thinkers it doesn't engender any measure of hate, pity yes, despair yes, concern about fundamentalist extremism yes, hate no.

Comment

I don't think it's your beliefs that make people hate you, it's the sanctemonious arrogant way you put them across.
                You could be an asian albino lesbian athiest dwarf, who thinks the benefit system is all wrong, and people would still hate you.

HTH,

tulip, I fed the troll
                Still Invoicing

Comment

Bush is hated for the reasons I gave.

Comment

not trolling, it's true!

But you ARE so obviously trolling!

You are the most obvious (yet humourless and dull) bloody troll I have ever read!

You revel in your obvious trolling, but actually (sorry to tell) you're no bloody good at it.

You are dull, unintelligent, inarticulate, and have not a spark of wit.

You bang on with your pet topics: a) America, b) Bigotry, c) Christianity... etc.

It's as though you are working from a script or something. No real debate, just dull, often unconnected one-line responses - endlessly answering questions with questions or idiotic non-sequiturs.

If you must troll, at least try to be articulate and funny (but I think that is probably beyond you).

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X