• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Husband "hold" recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Husband "hold" recommendation

Marriages holding

I see that wives are holding on to their "portfolios" at the moment. Bad time to cash in really.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Marriages holding

I see that wives are holding on to their "portfolios" at the moment. Bad time to cash in really.
    Superb cynicism! Love it!

Comment

Marriages holding

I am suprised it makes any difference. Divorces happen without selling FMH.

Just chatting to friend earlier - FMH on sale for 26 months now - just agreed to take off market for 6 months.

I always told him it was a bad moved to give her the first £x and him the rest - he should have agreed a straight percentage split.........

Comment

Marriages holding

So it's a good time to "short" wives in a falling market then? ie. borrow a wife that you don't own.

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
          So it's a good time to "short" wives in a falling market then? ie. borrow a wife that you don't own.
          Buy to let?

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
            What is the cost of borrow?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              What is the cost of borrow?
              depends what you want dear

>Diver in "Anything for a buck" mode<

I said buck ($)
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I am suprised it makes any difference. .......
                Dont take it personally Brillo
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I'm just 'renting' my wife at the moment until I can determine if the market is going to pick up again.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    I'm just 'renting' my wife at the moment until I can determine if the market is going to pick up again.

I'm renting mine out. if the market picks up I may sell
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                    X