• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WW3 - who's the best?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WW3 - who's the best?

With summer nearly over, our thoughts naturally turn to impending world war 3. Question is, who will win this "clash of civilizations"?
    Will it be the godless commies, or freedom loving west? Or will plucky Britain once again save the day?
    Vote now.
    Godless commies (China + Russia)
    24.00%
    Freedom loving west (USA + Europe)
    20.00%
    Plucky Brits
    28.00%
    AndyW's new model contractor army
    28.00%

The poll is expired.

Bored.

Where is the MAD option?
    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Watching the thousands of perfectly drilled Chinese at the Bejing opening ceremony, I couldn't help thinking if these people declare war on the rest of us we're screwed.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Do you mean economic war or fighting war?

wealth seems to being transferred to Asia - credit crunch accelerated that.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Watching the thousands of perfectly drilled Chinese at the Bejing opening ceremony, I couldn't help thinking if these people declare war on the rest of us we're screwed.
          By jumping up and down to create a tidal wave?

Couldn't we just nuke em till they glow?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Do you mean economic war or fighting war?

wealth seems to being transferred to Asia - credit crunch accelerated that.
            Why isn't my Asia-Pacific ISA doing better then?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

****** ***** ace00. Why not ban this asshole ? What right has this ***** to call others godless ?

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
                ****** ***** ace00. Why not ban this asshole ? What right has this ***** to call others godless ?
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
                  I didn't find that offensive. On the other hand, calling the WEst freedom loving - now that is offensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I got a temp ban for calling indians - 2nd class ? This asshole called 2 nations godless. BAN BAN BAN !

Comment

Working...
                    X