• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Useless

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless

If you had any faith in the reporting authority it'd be useful, unfortunately though we all know how New Liebour and their pet stooge Ian Blair like to 'massage' the figures.

Linky
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    ..............., unfortunately though we all know how New Liebour and their pet stooge Ian Blair like to 'massage' the figures.
    Indeed we do, their behaviour on ID cards is a prime example.

Comment

ah well, I live outside London so I have less chance of getting stabbed for starters...
      Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
        Indeed we do, their behaviour on ID cards is a prime example.
        For goodness sake, you give a chimp a banana and it plays with it for weeks.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

For goodness sake, you give a chimp a banana and it plays with it for weeks.

You slag Nu lie and Ian Blair but you're a keen advocate of one of their flagship statist leftie policies. Then you engage in nasty mud slinging and pathetic unoriginal insults against anyone who calls you on it - what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
            You slag Nu lie and Ian Blair but you're a keen advocate of one of their flagship statist leftie policies. Then you engage in nasty mud slinging and pathetic unoriginal insults against anyone who calls you on it - what a joke.
            I wondered how long it was going to be till I hooked me that idiot.

Comment

I'm sure he was thinking just the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                I'm sure he was thinking just the same thing.
                Screw me, it's like the buses, you wait for an idiot and two show up at once

Comment

No answers, no debate, just insults; you really have been spending too much time reading New Lie propoganda, haven't you?

Comment

Screw me, it's like the buses, you wait for an idiot and two show up at once
                    Just what I was thinking.

Comment

Working...
                    X