• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pet Hates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Hates

Just popped to Asda and got stuck in front of a bloke in the queue who stank the place out.

I hate smelly unwashed people, people with low or non existent personal hygiene standards.

They have little or no self respect, and no consideration for those around them that have to endure their overpowering stench.

I say Burn them, Burn them all!
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    As long as the incinerator is somewhere where poor people live.

Comment

Originally posted by Toastiness View Post
      As long as the incinerator is somewhere where poor people live.
      So that there are no supply problems you mean

Comment

Just popped into Asda this morning to get a sarnie. I'm a builder and had been working hard since 6 am. Just my luck - ahead of me in the queue was this withered poncy old man. He stank of some cheap aftershave, Brut or somesuch,and looked down his nose at everyone as he minced around the checkout. Strangely he only bought a box of Kleenex and a Pot noodle.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Just popped to Asda and got stuck in front of a bloke in the queue who stank the place out.

I hate smelly unwashed people, people with low or non existent personal hygiene standards.

They have little or no self respect, and no consideration for those around them that have to endure their overpowering stench.

It department
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Just popped into Asda this morning to get a sarnie. I'm a builder and had been working hard since 6 am. Just my luck - ahead of me in the queue was this withered poncy old man. He stank of some cheap aftershave, Brut or somesuch,and looked down his nose at everyone as he minced around the checkout. Strangely he only bought a box of Kleenex and a Pot noodle.
            My opinion of ASDA shoppers has plummeted from its original very low starting point

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Then you hadn't washed for at least six months, p!ssed your pants and messed yourself or neglected to wipe, or changed your clothes for at least a month. Had food (ancient) splashed and dripped all down your front. A large salty urine stain on your pants.
              and why were you continuously scratching your hair and causing clouds of dandruff?

Did the lady at the till spraying air freshener upset you in any way?

PS. you seem very defensive about stinky people!!!!

Comment

Sorry, but AtW likes me this way.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Then you hadn't washed for at least six months, p!ssed your pants and messed yourself or neglected to wipe, or changed your clothes for at least a month. Had food (ancient) splashed and dripped all down your front. A large salty urine stain on your pants.
                  and why were you continuously scratching your hair and causing clouds of dandruff?

Did the lady at the till spraying air freshener upset you in any way?

PS. you seem very defensive about stinky people!!!!
                  Ah sorry forgot to say I'd been on a night out

PS SOH failure, Diver?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

I used to do a lot of interviewing back in the day when I was a recruitment consultant and one of the must have items was air freshener.

some people smelled like that had not washed their clothers for weeks - and they were coming for an interview.

still if the client was desperate they would take anyone so it did not really matter!

Comment

Working...
                    X