• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Footy on telly

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footy on telly

Anyone else a bit hacked off that the only place you can watch the away games for Scotland or England is on Setanta.

No highlights even. I think that kinda sux and our respective FA's have sold us down the river.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post
    Anyone else a bit hacked off that the only place you can watch the away games for Scotland or England is on Setanta.

No highlights even. I think that kinda sux and our respective FA's have sold us down the river.
    Suits me fine at least it keeps the brainless pundits off the screen.

I loathe football.

Comment

Yes, MrKW has now subscribed to Setanta in order to view his team when it plays.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        I loathe football.
        Nothing wrong with being Gay.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Nothing wrong with being Gay.
          Indeed.

Comment

Not at all interested in England away matches.... come to think of it I'm not bothered about the national team, club over country for me.

Comment

I will be watching Croatia v England on www.MyP2P.eu on my laptop.

Comment

Working...
              X