• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Killing Likely.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing Likely.

I am accepting ideas about ways to kill Likely. Please suggest the most disgraceful statement you want me to say that is Likely to get Likely banned.

The most outrageous statement suggested I say will , and banned will be for good.

Likely -This user is on your Ignore List.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I don't think this will get me banned.

Comment

Do all people from ex-Soviet countries suffer from some sort of attention-seeking neuroticism and general cretinism? I mean look at atw, for another example....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Likely
          This message is hidden because Likely is on your ignore list.
          "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Do all people from ex-Soviet countries suffer from some sort of attention-seeking neuroticism and general cretinism? I mean look at atw, for another example....
            Not all, I am simply fussy character , come on sas , you don't hate me really ? I just have an opinion. That is all.

Comment

Likely - This user is on your Ignore List.

Comment

Put Likely and Contractor79 together.

But who would clean up the mess?
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Put Likely and Contractor79 together.

But who would clean up the mess?
                  Put me and Likely together.

I'd happily clean up the mess.

and take out the garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Suddenly, all his posts make a lot more sense. I wish I'd ignored him earlier.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X