• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Charles Clarke - wrong or right?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles Clarke - wrong or right?

The fat man has spoken. What do you think?
    wrong
    5.00%
    right
    60.00%
    AndyW for PM
    35.00%
    Older and ...well, just older!!

This is the last chance they have to turn the ship around, excepting a catastrophe in the Tory party. Darling has been letting the world know what a mess everything is in, just so he can say 'told you so' when Brown gets the boot.

Comment

Clarke is a useless, fat, scruffy, embittered old bastard who is wrong in every conceivable way - except he's right about this.

As for turning the ship around Nod, that would be a risky maneuver when it's already half-sunk. They have nobody who could take over from Brown. Astonishingly Brown still does better in the polls than any of the pretenders like Millimong or Jack (man of) Straw.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Why is everyone worried, Gordo is "resilient in... dealing with these problems".

Comment

I doubt they will find an idiot who'd take this job - I can't see them getting away without calling new elections if they change PM yet again. Are there precedents of 2 new PMs without new elections in this country?

Though I guess if they call elections now they will lose less seats than in the future.

Comment

Clarke issues fresh Brown warning

<insert poo joke here>

Comment

Fungus is right, no wait................. he is from NL so he is wrong, but he is right, no wait..................
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Clarke is a useless, fat, scruffy, embittered old bastard who is wrong in every conceivable way - except he's right about this.

Just another nasty thug from the people who brought you John Prescott.

Why don't all these NL types start telling us how they are going to get the country out of the mess they helped create instead of arguing amongst themselves

Self centred, ignorant ****s the lot of 'em.

Comment

Fatso safety elephant Clarke - the man who brought us ID cards and other stupid pointless money wasting policies whilst failing to even get the basics right, is correct to think NL are in big trouble. He is wrong to think that anyone except him thinks he's part of the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

Why don't all these NL types start telling us how they are going to get the country out of the mess they helped create instead of arguing amongst themselves
                    Immigration is the key. That and tax.
                    If you've got a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire...Gordon Brown ...( cue music )

Comment

Working...
                    X