• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FIFA World Rankings

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIFA World Rankings

Rankings:

1 Spain 1565
    2 Italy 1339
    3 Germany 1329
    4 Holland 1295
    5 Croatia 1266
    6 Brazil 1252
    7 Argentina 1230
    8 Czech Republic 1134
    9 Portugal 1120
    10 Turkey 1033
    11 France 1019
    12 Russia 1013
    13 Romania 1007
    14 Cameroon 999
    15 England 991

Selected Others:

16 Scotland 976
    32 Northern Ireland 761
    38 Republic of Ireland 662
    53 Wales 549

This is the Official FIFA rankings just released. Where the heck do they figure that? Did they just look at the last WC results and say, that'll do? I mean Brazil, 6th!
    Bored.

Brazil can't be number 1, just because they are called Brazil !

Comment

It surprises me that England are 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by AlanR View Post
        It surprises me that England are 15th.
        in what way, should they be lower or higher?
        Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Bluebird View Post
          in what way, should they be lower or higher?
          Shot.

Along with all the football authorities, press pundits and fans who wobble on about the boring game interminably.
          Could add politicians of all flavours to that and the tax man

Comment

As high as 15th.

The last 3 or 4 times i have watched them (on TV) has been pretty drab to say the least. i think the last time i saw England play well against a decent team was the 5-1 win over Germany in Germany.

Since then i cant recall watching an England game against decent opposition that was not a drab and boring 90 minutes.

Comment

The trouble is, when we play the better teams we get 90 mins of cr@p dull football. Then we play some tin pot footballing nation, get a 4-0 win and everybody starts going on about how good they are. We're simply rubbish!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I thought you played crap against everybody.
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Working...
                X