• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dragons Den - Harry Enfield style

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragons Den - Harry Enfield style

Skip forward to minute 11.

They've got the mannerisms down pat.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Who's pat? I don't remember her in the show?

Comment

I was sad to hear Geoffrey Perkins had died at the end of the show, suprised the fans of Mornington Crescent on here had not mentioned it
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
        Who's pat?
        The cat's mother...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          I was sad to hear Geoffrey Perkins had died at the end of the show, suprised the fans of Mornington Crescent on here had not mentioned it
          Only 55 I thinks - Do you know what he died from?

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7589102.stm

edit:

29 August 2008, Marylebone, London, England, UK (road accident, hit by a lorry)
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 6 September 2008, 12:08.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Only 55 I thinks - Do you know what he died from?
              Head through windscreen syndrome.

tim

Comment

29 August 2008, Marylebone, London, England, UK (road accident, hit by a lorry)
                I usually take train to Marylebone

Comment

Indeed Puss.

He's arrived at the Great Terminus, far too early (despite delays at Edgeware Road).

Maybe Humph was there to punch his ticket.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Working...
                  X