• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I don't really like Russell Brand

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really like Russell Brand

In fact I think he's a bit of a knob really, but credit where it's due for his opening piece at the MTV music awards :

During his innuendo-laden opening monologue, Brand discussed the upcoming US presidential election, publicly backing presidential hopeful Barack Obama.

"Some people, I think they're called racists, say America is not ready for a black president," he said.

"But I know America to be a forward-thinking country because otherwise why would you have let that retarded cowboy fella be president for eight years.

"We were very impressed. We thought it was nice of you to let him have a go, because, in England, he wouldn't be trusted with a pair of scissors."

Last edited by DaveB; 8 September 2008, 09:51.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Whs.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      In fact I think he's a bit of a knob really, but credit where it's due for his opening piece at the MTV music awards :
      WHS

Comment

"But I know America to be a forward-thinking country because otherwise why would you have let that retarded cowboy fella be president for eight years.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe he isn't such a twunt after all
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Hmmm. Maybe he isn't such a twunt after all
            No, he is...
            Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Did anyone in the audience get the joke?
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                It was an American audience. probably a bit too subtle for them
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

he's just a normal bloke from grays, essex

personally i think he's a genius

Comment

Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
                    Apparently not according to the reports. He managed to piss off a fair few of them as well it would seem.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X