• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

: From Madeline's McCann's uncle Please forward new poster!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

: From Madeline's McCann's uncle Please forward new poster!

What the smeg a guy from cvscout just spammed me with a poster...
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

waddaya mean??
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      What the smeg a guy from cvscout just spammed me with a poster...
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I mean a email with attached PDF with a maddy message was sent to me inbox by an agent don't remember talking too. The PDF contents:

Subject: FW: PLEASE FORWARD ON TO EVERYBODY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE AND FORWARD IT TO EVERYBODY IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK… Please read this message and pass it on!!!!!!!!! As you are aware my niece, Madeleine, is still missing and I am asking everyone I know to send this as a chain letter i.e. you send it to everyone you know and ask them to do the same, as the story is only being covered in Britain, Eire and Portugal. We don't believe that she is in Portugal anymore and need to get her picture and the story across Europe as quickly as possible. Suggestions are welcome. Phil McCann
        Madeleine's Eye Holds Vital Clue
        It is worth a try!
        s book. They reckon it
        ould cover 80% of the world's inboxes in 2 weeks.
        -old
        ly her
        istinctive right eye where the pupil runs into the blue-green iris.
        e on the lookout
        r her, according to aunt and uncle John and Diane McCann.
        ch features the Crimestoppers
        lephone number as far afield as they can.
        e the most of it, because we know her hair
        ould potentially be cut or dyed."
        ily and I've
        egun Emailing it to acquaintances in different parts of the world.
        'm asking people to circulate it the best they can and make it be seen."
        ADELEINE AND FORWARD THIS IMAGE TO
        EVERYONE YOU KNOW
        Please pass this email on to everyone in your addres
        c
        Madeleine McCann's family believe a new picture of the missing four-yearcould play a vital role in the search for her. The photo shows clear
        d
        It is this distinguishing mark that will identify Madeleine to thos
        fo
        They aim to distribute the appeal poster, whi
        te
        Mrs McCann said: "The purpose of the poster is to highlight the distinction in Madeleine's eye. "We want to mak
        c
        Mr McCann added: "The poster was designed by a friend of the fam
        b
        "I
        PLEASE HELP US FIND M
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So they want you to be a spammer too?

What ejits some agents are - so much for professionalism. I hope their IT dept sat on them hard.

Good grief....
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

As she has been missing since May 2007 and that e-mail did the rounds shortly after her dissapearance it is good to know that the pimp is keeping his inbox up to date.

By the way, youv'e just missed out by 15 months on a great contract

Comment

Working...
            X