• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Now the credit crunch is over....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now the credit crunch is over....

Who's going to ask for (another) rate increase?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Who's going to ask for (another) rate increase?

I go permie next week....

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      I go permie next week....
      Duh! Thicko.

Comment

Woooooo Hoooooo!!!!! $INDU up > 300 pts.

That puts us ...... back to where we were last Thursday and around the average since June.

Boooooooommmmmmed.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I got one two weeks ago -
          Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

i got one a month ago > 10% too
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Just started back at last place I was at before my honeymoon - +12.5% on the old rate...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Just started back at last place I was at before my honeymoon - +12.5% on the old rate...
                and if you extract the increase in price on imported goods that would be, what, -1% increase in purchasing power. Good stuff.
                "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  and if you extract the increase in price on imported goods that would be, what, -1% increase in purchasing power. Good stuff.
                  I grow my own vegetables...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    I grow my own vegetables...
                    Fascinating

Comment

Working...
                    X