• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

30 year anniversary

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

30 year anniversary

Nice to see they're planning something special to celebrate it.
    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Nice to see they're planning something special to celebrate it.
    Ha ha! Look at the hard-faced slappers in the photo!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Opposition ahead in the polls - Check

Strong unions - Check

Weak pound - Check

High inflation - Well it's on it's way up

It's 1978 all over again.

Crisis? What crisis?
      "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

"It's not fair that employees are facing a fall in their living standards while top bosses see their pay packets go up by 20% or even 30%."
        It's not fair that the rest of us actually have to earn our money and put in a full weeks work, but them's the breaks.

You choose to go and work for public sector not because you know the money si gonna be good, but because you're either

a) Useless at your job.
        b) A lazy b'stard.
        c) All of the above.
        Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Ha ha! Look at the hard-faced slappers in the photo!
          here be monsters
          Bored.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            It's not fair that the rest of us actually have to earn our money and put in a full weeks work posting on CUK, but them's the breaks.

You choose to go and work for public sector not because you know the money si gonna be good, but because you're either

a) Useless at your job.
            b) A lazy b'stard.
            c) All of the above.
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              LOL - though to be fair, I've posted more in the last 9 months than I have in any previous contract. Through no fault of my own I hasten to add, this one is just slooooow (And boring, and I will be leaving it next renewal - can't take any more). Pays well though ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by ace00 View Post
                here be monsters

dragons
                It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                X