• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ford S-Max, anyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ford S-Max, anyone

Need to get a 7-seater that converts to 5 to provide the extra boot space.

Looking to spend £10k - £15k ... anyone got the S-Max or any other ideas?

s-max or galaxy would be the best bet. Galaxy is roomier but not as "cool" if a people carrier can ever have any "cool".

Comment

I lost my "cool" when I got married and we had kids.

Comment

Vauxhall Zafira is worth considering in the 5 seat / 7 seat scenario, it's not so much of a bus as a Galaxy and handles quite well.

Guy I worked with had one and having driven it a few times I was quite impressed.

I used to have a Scenic, but that lacks the 7 seat option at least in the ordinary sized one.

Comment

Mercedes GL class (this is a contractors forum after all )
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

we are in the same position. leaning towards the c4 grand picasso at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
              Vauxhall Zafira is worth considering in the 5 seat / 7 seat scenario, it's not so much of a bus as a Galaxy and handles quite well.

Guy I worked with had one and having driven it a few times I was quite impressed.

I used to have a Scenic, but that lacks the 7 seat option at least in the ordinary sized one.
              I was unimpressed with my sister's Zafira, when the kids sat in the last row of seats their heads were very close to the rear window. I don't know if they have crash tested this aspect.

Comment

Working...
              X