• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

best man gets more than he expected!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best man gets more than he expected!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...725927054.html

Love this line:

But when shown photographs of the sex toy, Dr Mitra said he could not say if it had caused the minor injury.
    I'd call getting a paper cut a minor injury, some stripper giving it to you with a 'sex toy' isn't all that minor. IMHO.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Love this line:

I'd call getting a paper cut a minor injury, some stripper giving it to you with a 'sex toy' isn't all that minor. IMHO.
    He got 'pegged'!

This line's good too!

" He said Naggs had been riding his "very conservative" brother like a dog or a horse before the alleged rape. "I don't think he could see what was going on. I don't think he knew what was going to happen," the witness said."

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about the best man getting to sh*g the bride, her sister, and their mother, on the wedding day ...

Comment

Least they were having a proper stag night. Not like the crap go-karting and paint-balling that passes for a stag night these days...

Still, makes you wince a little...
        Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
          Least they were having a proper stag night. Not like the crap go-karting and paint-balling that passes for a stag night these days...

Still, makes you wince a little...
          WHS. Went to a stag do which was paint balling and talking about house prices.

I loved every minute of it.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post

Love this line:

You think alarm bells would have started ringing when the stripper put the strap on, on.
            "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              You think alarm bells would have started ringing when the stripper put the strap on, on.
              Is a bit of a give away, no doubt about it. Wonder what he thought she was going to do with it ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

she sounds like a right pain in the ass....

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
                  I thought this was going to be a thread about the best man getting to sh*g the bride, her sister, and their mother, on the wedding day ...
                  na it says more than he expected...
                  B00med!

Comment

I usually pay extra for that.

Comment

Working...
                    X