• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK : the next failed state ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corrupt government (gifts to new lie are more than encouraged and rewarding), police state, galoping inflation (British gas prices +35%), highest debt in human history, clueless degenerated populace (its even worse up north of UK and in its former colonies), BBC war propaganda and gratuitous threats against major nuclear powers like Russia, worst economic crisis in 60 years (words from the ******* chancellor himself), evaporation of the British middle-class, third-world NHS, economy based on thin air (house price inflation and financial leverage in London tulipy), declining oil revenues, disparition of the manufacturing base ...

But apart from that you think we're doing OK, yeah?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      But apart from that you think we're doing OK, yeah?
      I think apart from that he thinks we are doomed

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
        corrupt government (gifts to new lie are more than encouraged and rewarding), police state, galoping inflation (British gas prices +35%), highest debt in human history, clueless degenerated populace (its even worse up north of UK and in its former colonies), BBC war propaganda and gratuitous threats against major nuclear powers like Russia, worst economic crisis in 60 years (words from the ******* chancellor himself), evaporation of the British middle-class, third-world NHS, economy based on thin air (house price inflation and financial leverage in London tulipy), declining oil revenues, disparition of the manufacturing base ...
        Apart fcrom that - what have the romans ever done for us?

Comment

I think the NHS is much better since labour came to power... everything else is crap though.
          Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by sappatz View Post
            third world NHS ? You wish.

At least we are happy.

Comment

Blimey and not a single mention of recruitment agent's, we must be doing something wrong! :-)
              I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying...

Comment

Originally posted by Likely View Post
                third world NHS ? You wish.

At least we are happy.
                i didn't realise that most of the third world had NHS for us to compare it to!
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Some poeple just need to get out and about more, s'like hearing those old grannies worrying about yoof of today cause they sit home every evening watching crimewatch and tulipting themselves that the gas man is gonna turn up and rob'em.
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

is a

As for the NHS: as crap as it is, anyone of us who has had to face the bills for health care everywhere else in the world will know it's value.

It is why the worlds poor flock to the UK and do crap jobs just to qualify for free health care, plus get free education for their children.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X